Windows Server 2019 is currently a cloud-compatible operating system, which will strongly support existing workloads and introduce new technologies to help with the transition to cloud computing. becomes easier.
Remote Desktop Services (RDS) is a platform for building virtualization solutions for every end customer need, including delivering individual virtualized applications, providing secure mobile and remote desktop access, and providing end users the ability to run their applications and desktops from the cloud.
Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50) Cal
- Securely connect remote users
- Users can get access from managed or unmanaged devices
- Connect to session-based or virtual-machine based desktops
- Use datacenter apps within corporate networks or from the internet
- With a Device CAL, you purchase a CAL for every device that accesses your server, regardless of the number of users who use that device to access the server.
Outstanding Features of Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop
Simplify IT management
Windows has upgraded the ability to manage RDS license servers through Active Directory (AD).
Feature for RDS license server that updates user client access licenses (CALs) to AD objects without direct access for easy license management for employees.
The Performance Counters API system will help partners easily access data to build monitoring dashboards and deliver consistent user experiences.
Enhancing user experience
Users will easily maximize productivity through the RDS 2019 desktop and apps.
Modern notifications for RemoteApp in the action center improve productivity when you use Microsoft Office applications.
Improvements in GPU virtualization technology will reduce network traffic and video players will operate more smoothly. At the same time, CPU usage on the client, server and bandwidth will be minimized.
The integrated Windows admin center makes it easier to unify all local and remote server management into a single pane.
Optimized Windows Defender delivers secure, scalable, and cost-effective desktop experiences.
Web client support for single sign-on (SSO) provides streamlined user authentication, plus additional features including easy-to-configure DTLS-based encryption.
About Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50) Cal Key Global
- This is a brand new genuine cd key for Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50) Cal
- Lifetime license
- This product requires you to install the Standard Windows Server 2019 System already on your computer to activate it. The key cannot be used to upgrade Windows, it can only be used for new installations.
Why should you buy Windows Server 2019 Remote Desktop Services Device Connections (50) Cal Key Global at Buffcom.Net?
- 100% genuine Activation Key.
- Availability of the product
- Safe and seamless delivery within hours, usually 30 minutes to 8 hours after you pay.
- Product is ready for use immediately after digital delivery.
- Save the cost and time of waiting for installation media to be shipped to you.
How does the purchase process work?
First, just pay with ADD TO CART. After payment, we will send the key and setup instructions via email to you. You check for mail in your inbox or spam.