Introduction to Office 2010
Office 2010 is a Microsoft office suite that supports word processing (Word), slide creation (PowerPoint), spreadsheet (Excel), email management (Outlook). Office 2010 is the final version of the traditional interface like Office 2007. But improved, before the most modern version is about the interface of Office 2013.
This is considered the most popular and most used version for users using the Windows 7 operating system due to its simplicity, ease of use and optimization, which makes users “don’t want” to update. update to another new version.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Key
- This is a brand new genuine cd key for Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
- You acquire an unused, valid product key to activate Office 2010 Professional Plus.
- There is no disk included (no CD / no DVD). You can download the software using the Microsoft download links provided.
- The product key can be used for both the 32 and 64-bit versions.
- 100% Updatable – Stay always automatically up to date.
- Product Key is valid for all available languages and regions: English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Italian, Polish, Dutch, Hebrew, Portuguese, Arabic, etc.
- One-time purchase for 1 PC
- Classic 2010 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Publisher and Access
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus includes:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Publisher
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Features
– Impression set can be used to create impressive documents, presentations and spreadsheets.
– Flexible applications offer new ways to deliver the best work.
– There are new interface enhancements including a Backstage view that consolidates document management commands in one location.
– Impressive software suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and OneNote, and more.
– Includes extensive file format support and co-authoring features.
– Increased security with the introduction of Protected View.
– There is a new Reading Mode that will allow presentations to be displayed and enhanced in a single window.
– Have Animation The artist selects and copies an animation and then pastes it into another slide.
Instructions to activate Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
Step 1: Open Word 2010.
Step 2: Select File.
Step 3: Select Help, then select Activate Product.
Step 4: Enter the key and select Continue
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus has been activated.
Instructions to buy Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Key at Buffcom.Net
Step 1: Please select the number of products to buy, then select ADD TO CART
Step 2: Check the information and select PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
Step 3: Please fill in the information in the Billing details. Then, select PROCEED TO PAYPAL and proceed with the payment (we accept PayPal and Credit cards).
Since the product will be emailed to your order, please make sure that the email you provide is completely correct. Please check your email/spam 30 minutes to 6 hours after placing your order.